Forum Discussion

MargSI
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

in tray not functioning

The in tray is not functioning today

• Hi MargSI 

Thank you very much for the additional information. 

Could you please advise where you are dragging the PDF document from? Is it a saved file from your local computer, or is it an attachment within an email? 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi MargSI 

Sorry to hear you are having problem with InTray this morning. We are not aware of any service incidents this morning, and I just tested with uploading a PDF file from my computer to InTray with AccountRight v2020.1, which went through successfully.

Could you please clear their AccountRight cache then try using InTray again? If the problem persists after, please do provide more details such as the steps you took to use InTray, at which step are you stuck on, and the exact error message/behavior?

If it gives you the "Something went wrong" message, please try and find the Diagnostic Log on that computer and upload it here. To find the Diagnostic Log, please follow the instructions in this post -  AccountRight Log Locations.

MargSI
      Trusted Cover User

Hello

I cleared the cache but the intray still not functioning.

When I drag and drop into the intray there is no adding symbol as there normally is,I basically just get the windows spinning cursor then nothing. There is no error message.

CloverQ
        Former Staff

Hi MargSI 

Thank you very much for the additional information. 

Could you please advise where you are dragging the PDF document from? Is it a saved file from your local computer, or is it an attachment within an email? 

GCI
    Experienced Cover User

We have been having quite a few problems with MYOB lately, reports won't print and we have the same issue as you with the in tray, had no problems at all but all of a sudden we cannot drag a pdf from an email to the in tray, we have found that now we have to drag the whole email into the in tray - the pdf will load and occassionally all of the little icons also go over but they are easy enough to delete. We have also found that when we drag the information over it is also being saved in the attachments in the supplier card. This never happened before either.