1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

web browser & Myob software not showing the same billing options

Hi,

When working between the desktop and browser versions of AR I notice that the billing address for sales invoices in the browser has incorrectly picked up the 'Ship To' address from the sales transaction instead of the billing address as shown in the customer card.  There are often occasions when an invoice must show a shipping address as well as the (correct) billing address.  The browser version of the sales invoice appears only to allow a billing address. The customised sales invoice form shows the correct details if created in the desktop but it would be helpful if the default sales invoice created in the browser also allowed for a shipping address.

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,527Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Re: web browser & Myob software not showing the same billing options

Hi @redh,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum.

My apologies for the delay in response. The billing and shipping address feature is available in both the browser and desktop versions of AccountRight. This suggests that the feature should work correctly in the browser version as well. As a workaround, you might want to double-check the customer card details to ensure the billing address is correctly entered.

Regarding your request for the browser version of the sales invoice to allow for a shipping address, at the moment, the only way to edit the shipping details is through the customer's details from the desktop version. This post, Billing and Shipping Options, has a great explanation by one of our MYOB moderators, @Yanike_S. Also, I do think it is a great idea to be able to show both functions in the browser. Our Product Ideas Board is open to feature requests. You may post your idea here so others can vote for it as well. 

Do not hesitate to post again if you encounter any issues in the future. 

If you find this response helpful, kindly click the "Accept As Solution" button to aid others in finding this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post