Add a promised date to invoices where account is on hold

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
naomiacute
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Add a promised date to invoices where account is on hold

I'd like to be able to add a promised date to invoices where the account is on hold. It would also be helpful to have a notes section where I can note down when I have called to chase up delinquent accounts and who I spoke to. 

At the moment I have to remove the account hold, add the promised date, then put the account hold back on. 

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Add a promised date to invoices where account is on hold

Hi @naomiacute 

A Promised Date can be entered for an invoice by opening the invoice and using that Promised Date field listed on the left-hand side of the Edit Sales window. When a customer is on credit hold this locks the ability for any new transactions to be added and any existing transactions to be edited. As a result, you would need to remove that credit hold and then re-add that back in, if necessary. 

To my knowledge, we don't have any immediate plans to change that functionality to allow the promise date to be added to already existing invoices when the customer is on credit hold. This may be something that we see in the future but not currently within the scope of the product.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post