Forum Discussion

traceyb1
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

CUSTOMISING FORMS

Hi

I would like to add a web link to our website on all of our forms.  I can see a field "WWW" but unsure how to add the website details.  I want our clients to be able to click the link to go straight to our T&Cs.

Jesh_D
    4 years ago

Hi traceyb1 

May I ask what PDF software is generating the PDF? AccountRight is only supported with Adobe Reader as per the system requirements, so depending on what program is generating the PDF (i.e. Nitro PDF or PDFCreator) it might not add in the hyperlink information to the text and therefore not allowing a clickable link.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi traceyb1 

Thank you for your post.

AccountRight does allow you to type in the web address for a hyperlink. You can do this via text box, you would add in your text and add in the full link address to that relevant page. For example www.myob.com.au

undefined

When the customise form is generated to a PDF it will add in the hyperlink information so the user can be directed to this page.

Please let us know how you get on.

traceyb1
      Experienced User

Thank you, I will give this a go.  I was using fields not text boxes.

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi traceyb1 

May I ask what PDF software is generating the PDF? AccountRight is only supported with Adobe Reader as per the system requirements, so depending on what program is generating the PDF (i.e. Nitro PDF or PDFCreator) it might not add in the hyperlink information to the text and therefore not allowing a clickable link.