Forum Discussion

JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Can't enter sales payments

Hi, Ever since I downloaded the new version of Account Right 2020.2, I have not been able to enter a payment in Sales. As soon as I click on the payment section, I get a message saying that there is a problem and that Account Right needs to close. I have tried this on 2 different computers on different wifi systems yesterday and today and get the same message. HELP! please.
  • Hi JennyPTA

Thank you for your post. I've send you a private message with the patch link, you can view the private message by clicking on your avatar on the top right hand corner of the forum > Selecting the envelope icon

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JennyPTA

Thank you for your post. We are aware of an issue where the Receive Payments window is generating an error message. A patch update has been made available (AccountRight 2020.2.1) for this particular situation. Affected clients that have already installed the AccountRight 2020.2 version should receive an In-Product message with details on how to install that patch update. We are also looking into other ways of making that patch upgrade available to clients including through their my.MYOB accounts.

Should you not receive that In-Product messaging, we do recommend that you reinstall the product with refresh installers from your my.MYOB account (is listed as AccountRight 2020.2 still). If you are on using the PC Edition we can provide the direct patch update upon request.

JennyPTA
      Trusted Cover User

Thank you Melisa, I have not had any notifications of an issue with the latest version. I am on a Windows computer and need the patch asap. Please provide a link and instructions on how to download it into the latest version of myob. I am not very computer literate. Many thanks for your assistance.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi JennyPTA

Thank you for your post. I've send you a private message with the patch link, you can view the private message by clicking on your avatar on the top right hand corner of the forum > Selecting the envelope icon