Forum Discussion

Daph
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

User email changed cannot log in to the file. Sort of fixed -but more questions!!

Help please!

I have updated my email address as the Owner and can no longer access the company online file.  I am able to sign in to my.myob and when logging in the file it shows me as signed in with the new email address, however I cannot move past the next screen "Administrator" even leaving the password blank?

Just sorted myself - thought I would try the very original password for the file and it worked.  So how do I move forward with this or do I just need to keep this password around forever??

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Daph

Thanks for your post and I'm glad to hear that you've been able to login. Are you able to confirm which password you used, was it the online email address and password or the User ID and password ? You can continue to use that password but If you'd like to change the password for the User ID access, you can do this within your file. Information on this is available on our help article Changing and resetting user password

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Daph

Thanks for your post and I'm glad to hear that you've been able to login. Are you able to confirm which password you used, was it the online email address and password or the User ID and password ? You can continue to use that password but If you'd like to change the password for the User ID access, you can do this within your file. Information on this is available on our help article Changing and resetting user password

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Daph
      Experienced Cover User

Sorry for the late reply.  I had to use both passwords (online and offline).  I have now updated the passwords.  Thanks for the link.