Forum Discussion

MarcEslick
Contributing User
2 years ago

"Items" Import - Successful Import, No Errors but most Data is not pulling through from txt file to Myob

Good afternoon

I am importing inventory using the provided txt file, I have checked the cel formatting and following all directions I can find but after the Import is complete the inventory item is appearing witnin my "Items" however the only detail that has been pulled from the import file is the Description. Assistance please.

Tks

20 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SilvanaFCC
    Experienced Cover User

I have exactly the same problem.  I import successfully but it does not pull through my updated fields and I have tried 6 different times from different computers as well.  I've now been on hold with MYOB for 3 hrs 35 minutes and getting NOWHERE !!   So frustrating !!

SilvanaFCC
    Experienced Cover User

Finally got through just before 7pm and after an hour on the phone, no resolution, he could not work out why the fields were not updating after import.  I have sent in screen shots of the .txt file imported and the issue will be escalated with a call back tomorrow or Monday.   

MarcEslick
      Contributing User

Thank you for the update and the persistence...it will be good to get to a solution for this. Uploaded about 20 times without success, dispute the changes I was trying.

thank you.

MarcEslick
      Contributing User

Good afternoon, did you managed to get a response from someone as how to resolve this.

SilvanaFCC
        Experienced Cover User

I was finally contacted yesterday afternoon and they suggested that I try exporting/importing the entire list of fields (rather than just the 7 fields I exported) and see if that works.  I'm going to try that after work hours today and customer service say they will call me back tomorrow morning to check if that worked.   I will update on how I go.  Anyone else do the export/import with all the fields ?   Did it work for anyone else ?