Forum Discussion

Benny2012
Contributing User
2 years ago

AccountRight STP2

Hi

We pay our employees by the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2020 and was just wondering with the current STP2 requirements is their Sat, Sun & P Hol to go into Overtime Category?

It isnt overtime as such like a Time and a Half, Double Time, its more a set rate which is their normal rate with about another $6 to $8 built into the rate.  I've looked at ATO site and to me it looks like it might just go into Gross, but before I change about 30 boxes I just want to check.

I did do MYOB chat for a few hours in hold  and of course answered when I left my desk for a minute then disconnected me as I didnt answer then I rang and got someone after 2.5 hours and they couldnt help so transefered me to someone more senior where after 1.75 hour I was happy to be next in line only to get the firsst person I spoke to tell me the office was closed.

Thank you

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Benny2012 

We cannot advise on what ATO reporting categories to use for these payroll reporting categories and would recommend checking directly with the ATO or your accounting advisor.

If you need any assistance with regards to using the software, do let us know and we'll be happy to assist.