Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Gillies
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Reporting Centre

I have a staff member currently receiving Paid Parental Leave.  When I paid the first weekly payment to this employee I realised after I had processed it in AccountRight that I made a mistake with the gross amount.  I deleted this pay and processed it again with the correct amount, however both pays are appearing in the Payroll Reporting Centre as being accepted by the ATO.  Do I need to advise the ATO that the first pay run for this employee was incorrect?  They were done 10 minutes apart and the pay run was just for that employee.

Lisa
2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi @Gillies 

As long as the incorrect payrun was deleted and a correct one done after was declared to the ATO, the updated year to date (YTD) information would have been sent to the ATO. The accepted reports will always stay in the Payroll Reporting Centre, but if the YTD figures are correct, it should be all good. 

This can be also checked by downloading the YTD verification report. If you have additional questions on this, please let me know. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Gillies
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll Reporting Centre

Thank you!  I was hoping that was the case.

Lisa

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post