Forum Discussion

LSC78
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Payslip error description field employee name instead of pay item

The payslip looks to be correct, but instead of a pay item it us returning the name of another employee (Michael M*). This occurs on a number of other staff member payslips and has been occuring for a few weeks now. The timesheet show the correct pay item.
  • Hi LSC78 

Thanks for your post. The Description field on pay slips comes from the Wages Name field in the Payroll Category. Go to Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>open that category and check the name. If it is incorrect, change the name and click OK to save.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LSC78 

Thanks for your post. The Description field on pay slips comes from the Wages Name field in the Payroll Category. Go to Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>open that category and check the name. If it is incorrect, change the name and click OK to save.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.