STP2 Payroll - YTD Finalisation Figures incorrect

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tippo1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP2 Payroll - YTD Finalisation Figures incorrect

Upgraded to STP2 payroll, now opens in web browser and told by MYOB that this should occur. 

Upon checking my YTD finalisation figures in the Payroll Reporting Centre (prior to my last EOFY pay) 90% of my employee YTD figures are incorrect.  

6 REPLIES 6
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP2 Payroll - YTD Finalisation Figures incorrect

Hi @Tippo1 

Thanks for your post. It is correct that STP Phase 2 will open in a browser. As there are new ATO reporting categories in STP Phase 2 the YTD verification report will report differently than in Phase 1. Payments that were previously included in Gross payments, like overtime and paid leave, will now be reported separately. 

In the AccountRight browser the Payroll Summary report displays the ATO reporting categories to make reconciling with the YTD verification report easier.

The post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information to assist with reconciling at EOFY.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tippo1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracy, 

All of my terminated employees I had to run zero value payslips in order to update their information in the YTD verification figures.  That all worked fine except for 2 employees who had amounts entered as ETP which have not updated and neither has their ETP tax amounts.  

Do you have any solution for this?

Tippo1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have since reversed these 2 employee termination payslips which has fixed their individual summary of payments but the EFT component and EFT tax still do not appear on the Payroll Reporting - YTD Verification report.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Tippo1 

The Help Article, Wrong ETP values in STP reports, has detailed instructions for fixing ETP payments in STP.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tippo1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your response but I had followed all of those instructions which fixed the actual individual summary of payments; it is the YTD verification report that does not show any ETP component or ETP tax component.  I know it is a MYOB problem as it is mentioned in another posting on the MYOB forum.  I have rung MYOB and they have acknowledged they will need to go in the back end to fix. 

DR2
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

Could you please let us know when the issue is fixed. It looks like many Myob users experience the same problem: individual summaries of payments are correct, EOFY Finalisation report is appearing as zero in ETP fields.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post