Self onboarding-SUperfund

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NataliaMun
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Self onboarding-SUperfund

Hi

When new employees fill in Superannuation fund details through self onboarding, do they have a drop down list of super funds to chose from or they enter superfund name themselves? I had two latest new employees entering the fund name which was different from 'registered' in my MYOB drop down list and then i could not pay superannuation until i corrected it through employee card. 

Just a suggestion to introduce the drop down superfunds lists for this form, if you had the same feedback from others. 

Thank you,

Nat

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Self onboarding-SUperfund

Hi @NataliaMun,

Thank you for your post. 

When new employees enter their super details through the Employee Self-Onboarding portal, they are first met with the below screen:

image.png

As you can see there is a link to a full list of Active super funds where the employee can check their super details.

On the next window, the employee will need to type the registered name and a list of matching fund names will appear to select from the dropdown. Example below:

image.png

If you had any further queries on this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post