Wages by location

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Dipak
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Wages by location

Dear all

Does anyone know how to get wages report by location in the MYOB account right? I need separate wages for each state to report payroll tax etc.? Also need to separate wages by state for so many other reasons such as workers compensation insurance, ACT leave etc.

If anyone has answer on this please reply as soon as possible.

Also if no solution on the above, I recommend MYOB team to bring this feature into their software.

Thanks in advacne.

Kind regards,

Dipak Mehta

2 REPLIES 2
vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

23Kudos

5Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Wages by location

Hi there

Assuming your employees are either working in one state or the other, and not across several states at once, my preferred option for this would be to set up Custom Lists in the employee's Card Details. These lists are searchable, so that when you run e.g. Payroll - Activity Summary report, you can include these and sort per the List that you've chosen. If you export to excel it's easy to filter these to your needs. 

Another option is to set up the Category in an employee card. With each state as its own separate category, this allows you to to run detailed reports on Category (state) such as Category Activity, Category Transactions, Category P&L, Category Balance sheet, and Category General Ledger reports.

Depending on the size of your payroll you may to work out what works for you Smiley Happy

Hope that helps!

Cheers

vidario

Dipak
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Wages by location

Thanks Vidario. I will try using these methods when we are ready to go for payroll processing in account right. Thank you for taking the time to explain the scenarios, much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dipak Mehta

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post