Forum Discussion

GS2
Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

ime Billing Activity slips rounding differently thus generating a 0.01 cent difference. Could impact previously closed activity slips

Hi,   I understand this is still under investigation, however I was wondering if there is an update please? Very painful when completing time and billing for payroll each week.   Thank you.    
  • Hi GS2 

I've been updated that this is fixed in the next release 2019.4.  I would suggest waiting for this, which is to be released early December and should fix the issue.  If we were to bring in the file to repair, it would take a bit of time and would mean that you would not be able to work in your file while being worked on--so it'll actually take less time/work to have it sorted in the update. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      GS2
      Cover User

Thank you. Is there a work around perhaps - maybe clearing them out manually?

Theresa_D
        Former Staff

Hi GS2 

I've been updated that this is fixed in the next release 2019.4.  I would suggest waiting for this, which is to be released early December and should fix the issue.  If we were to bring in the file to repair, it would take a bit of time and would mean that you would not be able to work in your file while being worked on--so it'll actually take less time/work to have it sorted in the update. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier.