Forum Discussion

Ottos-Wap
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Balance Sheet - GST Liability NOT showing

Hi, The GST Accounts are NOT showing when I run a Balance Sheet report.  They are visible in every other aspect (Trial Balance, account search).

I have checked and the set up of the accounts are set up the same as my other data files.

The account numbers were recently changed to tidy up our chart of accounts ???

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

• Great news! I have fixed it - yay.

I raised the tier of the ledger account to 3 (from 4) and it now appears on the Balance Sheet.  

Thanks again for your help.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Ottos-Wap 

Generally speaking, if an account has a balance as of that particular day it should appear in the Balance Sheet. I would recommend running the General Ledger Details report for that account for that particular account with the to date being the date you are running the Balance Sheet for. This should give you the current balance of that account and the transactions that make up that balance. 

If that balance is not listed in the Balance Sheet report, clearing your company file's cache as per Clearing the AccountRight Cache would be the first port of call. 

Ottos-Wap
      Experienced User

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply.  I cleared the cache but unfortunately the GST Liability is still NOT appearing on the Balance Sheet. 

I can see the balance in all other reports and view the transactions but I can't get it to show on the Balance Sheet :(

Ottos-Wap
        Experienced User

Great news! I have fixed it - yay.

I raised the tier of the ledger account to 3 (from 4) and it now appears on the Balance Sheet.  

Thanks again for your help.