Matching transactions in AccountRight in the Browser. Transactions not showing to match to.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Damien_B
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Matching transactions in AccountRight in the Browser. Transactions not showing to match to.

Hi,

Today I imported a QIF file into AccountRight using the browser to bring transactions in for a bank that does not have BankLink available.

In Bank Transactions in the browser it recognised that there were possible matches for transfers from other accounts that I had entered. However when I went to match them it would not bring the transaction up to tick as the match. I have double checked that the transaction exists. It is recognising it as a match in desktop AccountRight and I can approve the match there. Was just wondering if anyone else has come accross this?

As a side note, using the browser to import the QIF file is much better than importing through Reconcile accounts in desktop AccountRight as it treats the transactions the same as if it came from a BankLink feed. Would be good to have this brought into the desktop version also.

Kind Regards,
Damien
MYOB Partner and Certified Consultant

If I have answered your question please mark my reply as the Solution. It would be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Damien_B
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Importing OFX/QIF file in the browser - Missing transactions

Hi,

I have been using the import statement function in the browser to bring in transactions for accounts that do not have bank feeds.

I have noticed that if the QIF or OFX file has two transactions on the same day with the same amount and description it is only importing one of them.

The file imports correctly in the desktop version so I think it is a bug in the browser import.

Kind Regards,
Damien
MYOB Partner and Certified Consultant

If I have answered your question please mark my reply as the Solution. It would be greatly appreciated.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Matching transactions in AccountRight in the Browser. Transactions not showing to match to.

Hi @Damien_B 

This is something that I've seen when I was testing something for another user. In short, the transaction will show that there is a Possible Match Found, however, not show that possible match for the second bank account.

Ideally, if you are transferring between two bank accounts you want to use the Transfer money function and create a Transfer money transaction. This will then pick up that match in the Match transactions function so you can then select that transaction for matching.

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post