categories using web page myob

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Annette9
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

categories using web page myob

Looking for some advice on allocating categories when using myob accountright via the web

app.myob.com

My client uses categories we have tried to access the web browser for myob to process quotes

I am unable to save a quote because it is asking for the category code ....where is the field for the category?

Regards

Annette

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: categories using web page myob

Hi @Annette9 

Currently, the AccountRight browser interface doesn't have the capacity to set up and process category-based transactions.  Should you be needing to add a category to a transaction from AccountRight we do recommend recording that transaction in the Desktop application. 

Alternatively, within the Desktop application, you can look at going to Setup>>Preferences>>System and setting Turn on Category Tracking: Categories... to be Not Required. This would allow you to record those transactions in the browser interface, although, these would not have categories listed on them (could be added after the fact in the desktop application).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post