Forum Discussion

DW1964
User
12 months ago

Electronic payment reversed by mistake

In myob account right I had paid an electronic payment to our creditors a month ago. All paid and finished. I accidentally reversed / deleted the EP file by mistake instead of another. It has now appeared back in the electronics payment file and also the total payment has appeared back in my bank feed. 
how do I fix this please. I don't want to pay them again. They still need to be recorded to balance my bank rec 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DW1964 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you reprocessed the payments after reversing it, you will just need to download the bank file like before so that it will clear out and you can reconcile again. This won't mean that you need to send the bank file to your bank again. You can just keep it somewhere in your documents. Let me know how it goes so I can help you further.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DW1964 

I just wanted to follow up on your concern? May I know how you go about the issue?  We simply wanted to ensure that we addressed your issue correctly. And please accept our apologies for not replying to your post right away. 

If you require any additional support with this, please let us know so we can assist you further. Alternatively, you can also send us a Private Message.

We're delighted to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DW1964 

I just wanted to follow up on your concern? May I know how you go about the issue? If you need further assistance with this don't hesitate post again, or you can send me a private message. I'm happy to assist you further. 

Thanks, 

Cel