Forum Discussion

seven_sheds
Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Changing default bank account

We've changed to a different bank and I can't work out how to change the default account for various different things, e.g. electronic payments, spend money, receive money, so I'm having to use the drop down list to select the bank account each time I open these screens, which is a bit tedious. Sales receipts are landing in the correct account. Hoping someone can help?

• HI seven_sheds 

With regards to the bank account selected by default on most transaction screens it is the first back account in your Accounts List that comes up as a default. So if you wanted a specific bank account to be the “default” account for things like Spend and Receive Money transactions, this account would have to be the at the top of the accounts list, ie its account number would need to come before all other bank account numbers

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

HI seven_sheds 

With regards to the bank account selected by default on most transaction screens it is the first back account in your Accounts List that comes up as a default. So if you wanted a specific bank account to be the “default” account for things like Spend and Receive Money transactions, this account would have to be the at the top of the accounts list, ie its account number would need to come before all other bank account numbers