Forum Discussion

RPD
Trusted Partner
5 years ago
Solved

Lodgments this morning

Is there a delay with the ATO or the MYOB lodgement systems this morning? I have lodged 6 tax returns and all are stuck at "Transmitted"   I have also lodged two activiry statements and they are s...
    5 years ago

Hi RPD.,

Thanks for the question.

Yes, there is a delay in processing at the moment. 

Following ATO's maintenance on Satuday evening/Sunday morning, we started our queue worker processes as normal.  Late evening yesterday (Sunday), the ATO requested that we stop sending submissions to them, as their system was getting a little overworked.  We were requested to hold messages in queue until they could determine the cause.

We had been requested to trickle the queue into the ATO (about an hour ago), so that they can monitor their system and submissions.

I can see the the transactions sitting in our queue is decreasing as we send smalls amounts to the ATO at a time.

So any returns currently sitting in our queue will be procesed, just a little slowly, until the backlog is processed.

As I type this, the ATO have just requested we scale up the processes sending to the ATO, so the queue will start to clear quite a bit quicker now, however there is still a large number of submissions in the queue to process.

We have been asked to keep our system as reduced capacity, which is what we are doing.  You can continue to lodge, and retursn will sit in queue, and be processed - just not as quickly as normal.