Tax2020 Salary and wages multiple payment summaries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BrookeAshby
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Tax2020 Salary and wages multiple payment summaries

Hi all,

Completing a 2020 tax return in MYOB AE Tax - I have 5 payment summary schedules and only 3 are coming through to the estimate calculation page, hence tax calculation is incorrect.  All are coming through the form and showing correctly, but the final 2 payment summaries gross income amounts are missing from my estimate calcuation.  Funny, but the tax on these payment summaries is coming through the estimate?  I have deleted the schedules and re-input twice, still doesn't come through correctly. Please help as this will effect a lot of our clients very soon.

Thankyou

1 REPLY 1
Sandy_C
MYOB Staff
112 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

112Posts

30Kudos

14Solutions

Re: Tax2020 Salary and wages multiple payment summaries

Hi @BrookeAshby 

Thank you for your question and apologies for the delayed response.

Ths issue has been resolved with our current hotfix release - hotfix 52701915, version 2020.0a

To download the hotfix, please go to my.myob and you can find the release notes and the installer under downloads.

This update can be installed over the top of 2020.0 and KB 52700068, and includes all prior fixes.

We have a single location for all the information about Tax rejections and common issues. Please visit help.myob.com/tax2020  for more information.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Sandy
Client Support Representative

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post