Forum Discussion

AustraliaRus
Cover User
2 years ago

All Transactions Limited to the Last 365 Days?

MYOB help please.

I need to allocate a payment to an invoice more than 365 days old.

In the bank transactions page when I go to match transaction it only brings up those from the last 365 days.

The old version of MYOB did this just fine - I have no idea why you would place a 365 day limit in the new version.

How to I set it up to bring up all outstanding invoices for me to match against please - how do I remove this 365 day limit?

Can we bring back the old version of MYOB please. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AustraliaRus 

Can you change the Period filter to Custom, enter the custom date range and confirm if you're still getting the same issue ? 

LinesiderNZ
      User

No the problem is in the lower 'match transaction' panel where inexplicably you are limited to 365 days - how do I close off the older invoices that are open (see lower half of pic below - open invoices for this customer) but I can't access them ?

(I have the same problem as the original poster)...

Darryl

Komal_S 

AustraliaRus 

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi LinesiderNZ 

My recommendation would be to enter the payment transaction manually. This can be done for invoices via Sales>>Create customer payment and Purchases>>Create supplier payment for purchase transactions.

Once that payment transaction has been entered manually, you would go into the Banking>>Bank transaction and use the match functionality to match the bank transaction and the manually record payment transaction.

Please note that the above assumes that the payment has been made recently on an older dated transaction.