Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Allocated transactions not showing in bank rec

I am having the same issue as others as per the community forum regarding allocated transactions not showing on the bank rec screen, therefore cannot reconcile account.  I have tried the suggestions given such as reconciling on a future date and then un-doing the reconcilation, but this does not work.  I am a tax agent, and trying to sort this out for a client.  Now concerned about the accuracy of other client's files that are using MYOB.

2 REPLIES 2
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Allocated transactions not showing in bank rec

Hi @Tracy8,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. Since you have tried the given suggestion in the forum, which is reconciling the account at a future date and undoing it after, it still did not work. We might need to investigate this further. I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Allocated transactions not showing in bank rec

Hi @Tracy8,

Thanks for the update.

My apologies for the late reply. It seems that transactions are still marked as reconciled even after they undo the reconciliation. This issue seems to be particularly prevalent when doing manual bank entries and not using bank feeds. This issue seems to be particularly prevalent when doing manual bank entries and not using bank feeds.

As a workaround, many users, like yourself, have resorted to doing manual bank reconciliations on a spreadsheet. We appreciate your work in the background dealing with the issue.

Please be informed that we will be closing this thread now. If this issue persists or if you encounter it again, feel free to reach out or start a new post. We're happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post