Bank Feeds down

Bank Feeds down again???

10 Replies

4Gardens
    Experienced User

mine havent updated in 4 days!!!

watertower
    Contributing User

No bank feeds since 7 December  -  Myob, any idea when you will be reinstating our bank feeds?

Bubsee80
    Experienced User

Same here no bank feeds how does this even happen AGAIN!

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi all, 

Thanks for your post and my apologies for the late response.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and for the delays with bank feeds. We appreciate your patience with this matter.  We are glad to inform you all that our team has managed to resolve the situation and bank feed information should be flowing through now.

If you haven't received your data just yet please be patient as it can take a few hours for it all to be processed.

Regards,
    Earl

Baz1wa59
      User

Earl ,

Thanks for yesterdays reply but still no bankfeeds from Commonwealth and Macquarie .

Is the system still in repair mode ?

Thanks

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Baz1wa59

Thanks for reaching out. 

We're currently addressing a technical issue affecting Bank Feeds for customers at Macquarie Bank Limited & Bartercard Australia. At present, we don't have an estimated resolution timeframe. For updates, please check out https://status.myob.com/ page.  We're eagerly awaiting information from the bank, and as soon as we receive any updates, we'll promptly communicate the timeline for resolution. Your patience and understanding are truly appreciated.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Shella

LeaAllford
      User

Have not had any bank feed transactions since the 16th Feb. Do you know when this will be fixed

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @LeaAllford,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late reply. I understand your concern about the Macquarie Bank feed transactions. We appreciate your patience with this matter. There seems to be a technical issue that is causing a delay in the bank feed for Macquarie Bank. Our data team and the bank are currently working on this issue. However, I don't have a specific timeline for when this will be resolved, but rest assured that the transactions will be delivered to the client file once the data is available.

I recommend keeping an eye on updates on the https://status.myob.com/ page from the team. If you have any other concerns or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Shella