Electronic clearing account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
busybee17
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Electronic clearing account

Hi, since the upgrade all of my payroll transactions are coming out of the electronic clearing account instead of my main banking account. I have tried changing the linked account for this back to my bank account, now when I go to pay a supplier bill it is linking my main account as the "electronic payments account" & causing all payments to be electronic. I do not want to use this feature, is there a way that I can just do it as I used to where payruns come out of main bank account and supplier payments/spend money transactions also just go as a normal payment from this account?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Electronic clearing account

Hi @busybee17 

Thanks for your post. The Community Forum post, Why can't I match employee pays in Bank transactions, has detailed information and instructions for resolving this situation and how to prevent if from happening in the future.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post