Invoice Allocation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Anthonyvally
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice Allocation

When I want to match a payment to an invoice we use to be able to search by the name of the customer. Can you please make it so we can search by custmer name rather than invoice as I don't know the invoice number for every customer off the top of my head.

For example - I see a payment from customer 'XYZ' I use to be able to click 'allocation' search for customer 'XYZ' and then individually allcate the invoice to that specific customer. Sometimes the customers might be paying multiple invoice in one payment and I could match multiple invoice depending on the total. Now, for some reason we can only search by invoice number....am I missing something. I feel like this is a massive oversight and makes it much more difficult.....

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Invoice Allocation

Hi @Anthonyvally 

If you're using MYOB Business, you can search for the invoices by customer name by going to Bank Transactions>>Match transaction, and then selecting the customer from the Contact drop down.

Please let us know if that does not work as intended or if you have further questions. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post