Missing Bank Feed Transaction

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
asddrgd21
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Missing Bank Feed Transaction

I just upgraded from old MYOB Essentials and I am trying to reconcile for the first time. Everything matches and is fine apart from 1 transaction from December 13.

This transaction is on my bank statement but NOT in my bank feeds so cannot be reconciled. This missing transaction is the exact amount I am out.

How can I get this to appear in my bank feed?

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Missing Bank Feed Transaction

Hi @asddrgd21 

If you are missing a single transaction, I would make sure that the transaction has not already been allocated or matched. For example, go to the Banking>>Bank Transactions window, ensure that Status shows All transactions and you do look for a few days on either side of that bank transaction.

If you are still unable to see that transaction we would need to grab a screenshot of the bank transaction from your Bank statement/Internet Banking. We would also need a screenshot of the Bank transactions window in your MYOB Business with that missing transaction (i.e. all transactions in the status and a date range of that transaction). These screenshots can be sent to me in a Forum private message -- ensure that you use the Photos option when composing the message. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

asddrgd21
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Missing Bank Feed Transaction

I have done a thorough search for amount and description and it is definitely not there. Private message sent with screenshots, thanks.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post