User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

set defaults on bank transactions screen

Hi there

Can you please tell me if there is a way to set the default time period on the bank transactions screen?  It's always set to Custom which shows the last three months, but I would like to set it to This Month as that's typically all I'm interested in.

If you could get the developers to include an option for "Last month to today" that would be useful as well, especially at month end.

Thanks

Kevin

Gold Coast Model Railway Club

QLD

transactions screen settings.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: set defaults on bank transactions screen

Hi @GCMRC,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the delay in response. I understand that you wanted to set the default time period on the bank transaction screen to "this month." We appreciate your patience with this. When pulling up bank transactions, we always recommend changing it to the specific option under the period tab and adjusting the date range for your needs, so that what you will see on the transactions below is for that specific date you have entered. You may check the choices by clicking the arrow down beside the period tab. Please refer to the sample screenshot below:

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post