8 months ago
New

BPAY surcharge

Hi

When is MYOB going to give us the option of adding a surcharge to an invoice paid by BPAY or letting us remove that option of payment- it is a serious and expensive oversight!

8 Comments

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

MicheleMichel wrote:

Hi

When is MYOB going to give us the option of adding a surcharge to an invoice paid by BPAY or letting us remove that option of payment- it is a serious and expensive oversight!

i agree.....weve been caught out a few times. :manfrustrated:

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MicheleMichel, and LCrowhurst,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response.  

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I recommend showing your support here on the AccountRight Idea Exchange titled "Online Payments: BPay Surcharge." This is where we will also share any future updates related to this topic. Your support can make a significant difference. 

Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you!
    Regards,
    Earl

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

Earl_HD wrote:

Hi MicheleMichel, and LCrowhurst,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response.  

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I recommend showing your support here on the AccountRight Idea Exchange titled "Online Payments: BPay Surcharge." This is where we will also share any future updates related to this topic. Your support can make a significant difference. 
      Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you!
      Regards,
      Earl

hi Earl

were using MYOB Business not AR...is there the same for business?

• MicheleMichel wrote:

Hi

I agree, BPAY is incredibly expensive.

Would be nice to be able to choose which online payments we would like to offer, rather than an all or none approach.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Yvette11,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

We recognize the significance of this feature for you, and we have already forwarded this request to the relevant team. It may be considered for inclusion in a future update. Thank you for your understanding.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
      Regards,
      Earl

Think1
    Experienced User

I agree!  It's getting beyond a joke - time to complain to feedback@myob.com and ACCC.