Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Increase Item column widith

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

Hi All,

I have just changed from AR to Buniness Plus and in Items the item column is not big enough, can it be increased to at least 20 characters please.

Regards Barry.

Item width.png

5 Comments
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Asnbarry 

Thank you for sharing your feedback. 

Your concern is duly noted and we valued and appreciate you bringing this to us. We will relay your suggestion/feedback to the relevant team. We will make sure to provide communications and keep you updated on newly released feature.

Cheers,

Princess

colleenWatson
Partner
38 Posts
Partner

This request has been asked many times.  As you use MYOB Business Plus, you will find a lot of things frustrating.  Just keep asking like the rest of us do!

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @colleenWatson 

Please accept our apologies for this issue. And thank you so much for getting back to us and providing updates on this. 

Your feedback and suggestions are important to us, to provide an excellent service. And we appreciate your patience and understanding to this topic/issue, Rest assured that this has been brought to the attention of the appropriate team. 

If you need further assistance in the future please feel free to post again. We're happy to assist you. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

mscheurer
Experienced User
79 Posts
Experienced User

"Your feedback and suggestions are important to us"

I'd like a $1 for everytime a mod/bot writes this...

Asnbarry
2 Posts
User

I feel after emailing and talking to MYOB we will never get new software as it has been many months now.

They also cannot get simple problems fixed of sending the account to the correct buniness?