Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Bulk send emails

Cover User

5Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

Please make available bulk emailing of invoices.  This is a must. I send large amounts of invoices and doing it individually is way to time consuming and would be a deal breaker for using this programe.

Cheers

Joyce

'Sending Bulk Invoice Emails"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Once an invoice has been selected within the Invoices window the Email button will appear at the top of the list allowing for bulk emailing of invoices to customers.

24 Comments
leskahuapa
1 Post
User

same here, I had to send more than 300 invoices and it took me the whole day Smiley Sad

1Mastercorp
5 Posts
Cover User

I moved to Xero last week and now I can do my whole recurring invoice run in minutes thanks to the auto recurring invoices and the one click bulk email option.  Can't believe I waited so long to dump myob 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Once an invoice has been selected within the Invoices window the Email button will appear at the top of the list allowing for bulk emailing of invoices to customers.

GldTreasurer
1 Post
User

In reply to Steven M

"Once an invoice has been selected within the Invoices window the Email button will appear at the top of the list allowing for bulk emailing of invoices to customers."

This option still does not appear to be the case in Essentials. This is so time consuming!