Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Allow us to prevent customers turning on automated linking of sales/supplier invoices, OR at least give us some way of seeing who has turned it on

Trusted User

461Posts

216Kudos

4Solutions

461 Posts
Trusted User
New
New

Further to my post in 2020... https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Sales-and-purchases/Automated-linking-of-sales-supplier-i...

Which the MYOB Product Team admitted:  I do think that giving the Sender [customisation?] around the Invoice Portal is a good idea.  I'll write up a Card for our backlog to start looking into for a future update to the Invoice Portal.

Is there any progress? My original thread has been closed.

I still consider this to be a pretty big breach of OUR privacy. It might be convenient to our customers but it is incredibly INCONVENIENT to us.

And sometimes, if I adjust our record of the invoice after sending from our end (as sugggested as yet another fiddly workaround) but before it fully processes through the portal, the customer still sees the information I'm trying to hide from them. Nothing underhanded, just information they don't need to see but we want to track internally. This means I've gone to the trouble of double-entering for nothing anyway. AND, we have no way of know who has or hasn't turned it on, so I can't even be selective about which customers I bother to do the double entry for.

I cannot believe this isn't an opt-in service. I'm a MYOB customer too, for now. (Currently looking seriously at all other available providers.)

2 Comments
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @H-TS 

Thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the late response. We totally understand how important this feature is, and it would help you prevent and monitor who turned this automated link of sales invoices. Currently, this feature you are looking for is not yet available. As we value our customers’ feedback and suggestions, we will relay your concern to the relevant team. Your understanding is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Princess

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Thanks.