Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

647Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll relay your idea/feedback to the relevant team.

Sophie2
1 Post
User

Has this been launched yet please?

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

I believe it is planned for AccountRight Plus AU 2053.3.0

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @NotHappyJan2 

Thanks for the post.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. But as of the moment, AccountRight doesn't have an update for that feature.  Rest assured that we can relay your suggestions and feed backs to the relevant team 

Feel free to post again. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

sari85
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

Has this been considered yet by MYOB? I have 2 years of bank transactions to hide and definitely don't want to do this one by one... Thank you

ACrete
6 Posts
User

Actually, instead of 'hiding' multiple transactions at once. Can I remove the link to my bank & select to not have bank feeds at all?

sari85
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

Maybe even only download transactions from the last reconciled date instead of having to hide them. 

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

@sari85 I have over 3 years....

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

@sari85 Having the ability to only download only from the last reconciled date is too hard for a world class company such as MYOB

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @NotHappyJan2 

Thank you so much for your post. 

If you can provide me more details on the issue. I can definitely look into it for you. 

I'm happy to assist you.

Cheers, 

Cel