Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

647Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
flange
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

how is this idea from 2014 coming along?

1133Julz
Partner
20 Posts
Partner

I would love to see this. Just started with a new client who activated bank feeds but hasn't been using them so to get it up to date I have to individually hide over 1000 trasnactions. Anyone have a better idea on how to get this done?

DSpeed
1 Post
Cover User

Thant would be of great assistance

RHoran
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Please enable hiding bank feeds more than one at a time.

Crimewatch
5 Posts
Cover User

We would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden.

Tammyk
5 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to be able to delete old bank transactions in bulk from the bank feeds section. One by one is very time consuming.

Norine
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

These posts go back to 2014 & it appears you still cant hide multiple transactions in the Bank feeds. I have to hide thousands of trans that the prev bookkeeper did not reconcile via bank feeds. Are you going to do anything about this issue or do I need to spend hours manually doing them one by one?

HDG
Experienced Cover User
77 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I spoke to a MYOB rep recently who said he's be able to delete all my bank feeds from 2015 until 31/5/18 but this still hasn't happened. Is there a way of bulk deleting or hiding bank feeds. There's no way i'm going to go through it one by one.

jeanneevans
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi - this has been a suggestion for many years "under consideration"  Are we able to hide more than one bank transaction at a time in Bank Feed yet????

jeanneevans
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

OMG - I have 3 years on transaction to hide - I am doing them one month at a time when I can spare the time!  Killing me... Pretty please can we have a function to move more than one at a time!!

Thanks

jeanne