Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Bills: Additional fees field

Contributing Cover User

18Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

Hi, as we pay many bills via credit card to take advantage of points earning, it would be great if there was a Credit Card Fee box to enter the charge into, similar to the Finance Charge box in the Pay Bills window. This could be linked directly to the bank fees or credit card fee expense account and would save extra processing when paying bills already entered in MYOB (as opposed to a Spend Money transaction). Currently we have to go into the supplier and add a transaction for the value of the cc fee and then go to pay bills and pay it altogether inclusive of the cc fee. A finance charge type of window for a credit card fee would be brilliant! Thanks.

'Credit card fees when paying bills"

Credit card fee window.png
14 Comments
HDG
Experienced Cover User
77 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes i've used the credit card fee as the finance charge but it creates a separate bill and purchase order number which i then have to go back in and change the purchase order number 

FINANCE CHARGE.jpg

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @HDG,

Thank you for your post.

We appreciated your effort in sharing your experience with trying out @TrudiMelbMem workaround! It's always helpful to hear from users like you who are testing out different solutions. If anyone else has given it a shot, feel free to chime in with your experiences as well. I encourage everyone to keep on voting for this idea, as it's a crucial step in helping our developers prioritize feature requests for future enhancements. Your input makes a real difference!

Feel free to create a new post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

TrudiMelbMem
Contributing Cover User
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Hey Shella, If you're always striving to improve, why can't my idea be implemented? You can see that there's a lot of support for it already. We want to see these suggestions implemented. Actions speak louder than words.
TrudiMelbMem
Contributing Cover User
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Hey @HDG I see what you mean. We're a small company so we don't place much emphasis on purchase orders. Obviously not the solution, but here's hoping MYOB can do something!