Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Comment field selection

Experienced Cover User

42Posts

48Kudos

0Solutions

42 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

The old version allowed you to write a comment which appeared on your customer's invoice, which would be personal to that particular client.  Now you have to save each comment which makes a long list that you then have to go through and delete periodically.   It would be useful if you could revert to the old method where you can either choose a saved Comment from MYOB's list, or write your own.  Thanks.

"Comment box on Invoice"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2016

Thank you all for your votes and comments for this idea, we are pleased to add this idea to our Implemented list. Please feel free to vote for any other ideas you'd like to see in the future.

13 Comments
jimel
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Account live. We have set in the customer card information a default comment for all customers as we use comments for addresses and P.O numbers. Some customers we only do one job. On account right premier we could change the default comment to whatever address without saving it in the comments but I must save all addresses in live. The other issue is we have some comments set as default which reads P.O and we add an address before defaulted P.O but on live the first letter you type will be in front of the defaulted imput than the next letter will jump to the rear.

yongreg
3 Posts
Cover User

I totally agree. Please bring this back. I use it all the time.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your votes and comments for this idea, we are pleased to add this idea to our Implemented list. Please feel free to vote for any other ideas you'd like to see in the future.