Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Send the same invoice to multiple customers

Contributing Partner

13Posts

80Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia

I help run a sporting club. I want a way to send a copy of the same fee invoice to all of the club members.

I currently use Recurring Sales but this is a bit cumbersome as I have to copy the sale to each customer, then when I edit it for next year, I have to edit all of them again. It's a bit difficult with 100-plus members.

I’d really love to just have one template that I could email to a bunch of people.

I'm sure other people would also like this functionality. I hope they vote for this idea.

"Send invoice to many"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2012

Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps a way to quickly save a bulk number of invoices from a recurring template is needed? If you like this idea or have suggestions how it should work, vote for it and add your thoughts below.

31 Comments
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Bert_Nelson,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will follow up on this request with the relevant team, and we will provide an update once more information is available.

In the meantime, feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl