MYOB Business - Double bank transactions can't be hidden

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Menlo
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Business - Double bank transactions can't be hidden

Found the answer, however it should be added to the help section as I see this isn't a one-off issue!

4 REPLIES 4
Joym41
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Business - Double bank transactions can't be hidden

I am having issues with double transactions?  can you point me to where you found the information

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @Joym41 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you have a duplicated Bank Transaction showing, this is typically caused by having a date range conflict between the Ending Date of the Imported Statement & the Beginning Date of the Bank Feed data import. The way to fix this is by deleting the Bank Statement that was manually imported and re-produce the file to import back.

If you're only using bank feeds, please let me know so we can check further.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Joym41
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I deleted the imported documents when I realised there were double transactions and balanced everything in March , but when I have logged back on some time later, there were transactions that appeared causing the issue…. and it was only bank feeds that we’re entered after I reconciled everything.  There are additional payroll transactions which I can’t delete… because I was unable to match the bank transactions with the actual pay transactions...

It is very confusing

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @Joym41 

If you need help with this, I would already suggest reaching out to an accountant already. If you think there are some errors in the software, you can send me some sample screenshots through private message so I can check. Also, you may have to reverse when it comes to payroll, but then again it's better to consult with an advisor.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post