myob business pro questions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
audinary1
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

myob business pro questions

ive just gone from Accountright to Business Pro and finding it difficult to do some of the things that were easy to do in Accountright, if anyone can help it would be greatly appeciated.

1) How do I edit an invoice template? it seems I can only add a logo, I need to add bank details to the template, I dont want to use any of the myob payment options.

2) I dont want invoices etc going thru myob, I cant find out how to see when an invoice was emailed, how do I do that? how do i change it so my invoices/statements etc go through my outlook?

3) In accountright I used journal memos so that when doing invoicing reporting I could choose to show the journal memo which gave me information that I cant seem to see on Business Pro reporting?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: myob business pro questions

Hi @audinary1 

Sorry to hear that you're facing these problems. These features are not yet available in the browser version, however, the new features are still being implemented and we're working on the user feedback. Thank you for your patience in the meanwhile, we will post an update once anything around the above changes. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Karma_m
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: myob business pro questions

Thank you for asking this question!

You have just saved me from changing from my old V19 to this...when will MYOB get on board with a truly online version of Premier that can be used by mac users? 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post