Forum Discussion

TachGrieve
Experienced User
2 years ago

Weekly Wages Payment not matching or being unallocated

Hi,

I process weekly wages, which always get matched/ allocated to a matched payroll. 

However, when I processed the pays this Tuesday 3rd January even though the amounts sent to the employees match the bank account withdrawals amounts and the date of payment matches the day of bank transfers, MYOB is classifying the pays as unallocated. When I click on options, it doesn't recognised or match it to any payroll payments. 

What has changed this year? I would appreciate some assistance.

Kind regards,

Natacha

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TachGrieve 

Thanks for your post. If the payroll transactions are not appearing in Bank transactions>>Match transactions, go to Banking>>Find transactions>>locate a payroll transaction and click on the reference no to open. Check the account selected in the Bank account field is the correct bank account.

If it is the electronic clearing account you will need to process the electronic payment in Prepare electronic payments. You don't need to upload the bank file to your bank if employees have already been paid.

If the bank account is the correct bank account, go to Reconcile accounts and make sure those pay transactions are not ticked. If they are ticked, untick them then go back to Bank transactions where they will appear for matching.

Let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.