Forum Discussion

2 years ago

ABN holding invoices being sent

We use Tradify with MYOB for staff to email invoices to clients once a job is complete, this then emails a copy to our accounts department and downloads it direct to our MYOB essentials programe.

With the new upgrade some invoices are not going through and an error message appears saying there is an ABN issue.  Checking the custome card the correct ABN has been entered.

I have contacted both Tradify and MYOB via chat and still it is happening. I feel it is a MYOB issue as it only started when the new updrade was done.   Sorry MOYB your response of contact Tradify is not good enough. At leaset they told me to delete the ABN and try again so I could send the invoice.

Unless I delete the ABN from the customer card and have staff to re-send no invoice is issued, I then have to re-enter the ABN and hope it dosen't happen again next time.  A LOT of double handling. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Trish888 

Welcome to the Community Forum. We do understand this is frustrating, but as the issue is occurring when exporting from Tradify you would need to contact Tradify to resolve the error you are receiving.

If this needs to be looked into further then Tradify can contact our API team with the logs to investigate further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,