Aged Invoice Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Thais
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Aged Invoice Report

Hi. I would need a report of unpaid invoice where shows me the amount of unpaid invoice that is not overdue and the age of overdue invoices. Also it needs be customized to show email and phone contact of each customer in this report. Actually, the unpaid invoice shows overdue invoice in the wrong collum. It can not treat invoice overdue and on time invoices in the same age collum. it is very confusing as it is, so I would like to create my own report as I said before. Is it possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Aged Invoice Report

Hi @Thais 

Unpaid invoices report is the only report having this information, however it cannot be customised further to include additional columns. It won't be possible to create custom report either. This is something that might change in future versions. Please feel free to post if you have more questions. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Thais
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

HI Komal. Thank you.

I am a new user at Myob, and I want to ask you based on my experience with other systems. Do you know if there is a kind of part development by a third party that could develop this report for me under my Myob database?

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @Thais 

I'm not aware of specific third party apps that can provide this but please have a look at our app marketplace as there are several apps here that integrate with MYOB Business and might suit your business needs.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post