Invoice - Activity History no longer working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
P_Wilson
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice - Activity History no longer working

Hi there.  the Invioce - Activity History is no longer working and is causing me problems when following up unpaid invioces.  How long do we have to wait for basic fixes?

5 REPLIES 5
pippypip
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

62Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Invoice - Activity History no longer working

I also have complained this issue a number of times only to be told that the issue has been fixed. It appears that in the new upgraded version, when an invoice is sent from MYOB they now attach a copy of the invoice to the the email so custome no longer needs to clink the link to view the invoice. As a result, we no longer are informed that a invoice has been viewed or downloaded. I personally would like to see the attachment removed so that we can return to seeing the activity. I find it fustrating, not knowing if an invoiced has been delivered, viewed and downloaded. Unfortantly, MYOB are not listening to their customers.

Grioli
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I too am having same problem.

I can not see if an invoice has been open. 

Makes it hard to follow up with customers.

I have spent hours on phone with myob only to tell me its neen fixed.

Im thinking of moving away from myob for this reason. Silly to have this function if does not work!!

Havent been happy with myob since the update.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Grioli 

If the Activity column shows as Emailed this would indicate that the invoice has been emailed to the customer. However, if the customer is opening the PDF that is attached to that email, the activity history will not update, as the PDF is a copy of the invoice and not connected to the online invoice.

The Activity column will only update to Viewed when the invoice has been viewed online

If you need assistance with other issues please do start a new post with detailed information and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

62Kudos

3Solutions

I now delete (when I remember to do it) the attached invoice so that customs now have no choice but to view online.

This automaticaly updates the activity colmum to viewed or downloaded.

Grioli
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the tip! I have only just relised i could actually delete it. But didnt actually relise that this was the actuall problem of why i was no longer seeing email activity.

I spent hours on the phone with MYOB trying to sort this problem and asking why i cant see email activity.

I dont know why MYOB could not just tell me to do that as a solution to the problem.

Thanks again for your help!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post