invoice balance inquiry

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
waterwide
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

invoice balance inquiry

Hi,

Thank you for watching the post.

I need the help as i am just starting to use MYOB.

So,

I have sent several invoices and have also linked to our business bank acc.

some invoice shows it has been matched and show $0 balance as it automatically matched with bank account,

but some money we got paid did not automatically match, is there some requirement?

Also, money that i already got paid, how do i make it to "closed" as it is still open and becoming an overdue invoice yet we already got paid for it?

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: invoice balance inquiry

Hi @waterwide 

Thank you for your post, I hope you find this Community Forum an useful resource.

With bank feeds set up, you can go to Banking > Bank Transaction to match the bank transaction to open invoices which will close off the invoices. You can also record invoice payments first via Sales > create invoice payment, then match the recorded payment to the bank transaction. I'd suggest going through this Help page for more details with Matching bank transactions.

If you also have online invoice payment set up, when your customers make the payment it can automatically record the payment within MYOB Business/Essentials, and close off the associated invoice. This payment can then be matched to bank transactions. Please find more details on this Help page - Online invoice payments.

If you have any questions please feel free to post again at any time.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post