Account Right or Cloud Invoice Descriptions Export

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MW2022
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Account Right or Cloud Invoice Descriptions Export

Hello,

Would like to know if there is any report or if this is a support question. I recently moved to Account Right Plus with cloud and deskstop access however with purchases/bill input both items shows differently in my reports. Per attached screenshotScreenshot 2023-05-16 121702.png

Also, My manager would like to see a Supplier Purchase Detail Report with Invoice line item details (in the past or deskstop version  can be done via File > Export Data >Purcahses etc into CSV, but not the online cloud version)

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Account Right or Cloud Invoice Descriptions Export

Hi @MW2022 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

What type of report are you pulling up based on the screenshot you sent? AccountRight and the web browser version can be viewed slightly differently from each other. There's also a report your client is looking for. You can go to Reports >> Purchases >> Supplier >> Purchases [Supplier Detail]. Let me know how it goes. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

MW2022
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Account Right or Cloud Invoice Descriptions Export

Hi Sean,

Thank you and I hope I am able to contribute some day down the track!

The screenshot is from Supplier Purchases Detail Report - and I think providing a little context would help for you to understand where I am coming from.

Background - Part of the team here has been using the desktop Account Edge and only recently move to Accounts Right, hence there will be a mixture of usage between deskstop and web version - hence point 1 where I wonder if this issue is soemthing permanent or if it is something that can be fix. On the same note, because of Accounts Edge, the team have been separate keeping detailed transaction and description on a excel file for reporting to the management - hence point 2 where they want to keep the same level of detail when we used for reporting - ie Bill details by supplier by job.

1. The screenshot is from Supplier Purchases Detail Report, and the column after "Status" is all added column (customisation). With the added column, notes/comments/memo that added in the Web vs Desktop version doesnt seem to be align, and I also would like to know where can I enter in a bill for Item Descriptions to show OR Desrcription column in the bill section to be shown in the report.

2. Another co-worker of different team have been using the export function through desktop app to get the similar result, which is File > Export Data >Purcahses etc into CSV. I dont think it necessary is a Reporting Function from the Purchase Ledger but it does spit out the level of details needed (in particularly the Description by line items). 

Screenshot 2023-05-25 121420.png

Alternately if there is any better reports or way to do things, please let me know.

Thanks!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post