Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

thetonto
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

When creating a Bill from the intray the system is correctly identifying the correct supplier and amounts but is not loading the default account code for the supplier.  

This is occuring on EVERY bill so not an issue that the bills are being scanned incorrectly.  Includes scanned bills and PDF documents loaded directly.

Work around is to load the account code manually which isn't ideal.

29 REPLIES 29
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

Hello @thetonto 

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please confirm that the default account code you are referencing is the default supplier expense code that you are referring to? 

I'm seeing that a fix should have been done in the background for this issue, are you still facing it? If so can you please try logging in from another web browser or clear your browser cache and try again? 

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

aperson
2 Posts
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I am also seeing this issue today.  Account code is blank when creating a bill form the in tray, but looking at the contact card the supplier definitely has a default expense account setup.  Tried another browser and the fault remains.  Also getting the 'ABN invalid' issue described in another thread.

thetonto
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Correct.  It is the default code that is loaded onto the contact.  Also confirm it is still not working and using an entirely different computer

rjnixon10
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Also have to enter payment due date manually - should be able to have a default for each supplier - eg end next month, in 7 days, etc.

Used to work fine in essentials

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @thetonto 

When you are creating these are you selecting to create a spend money transaction or create a bill?  If the InTray document has come from a supplier, you should create a bill instead of a spend money transaction. This should bring across the default supplier account.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

rjnixon10
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Chris,

I am having the same issue with creating bills - no account code coming across, and still not remembering payment terms.

Essentials was much better on so many levels than Business - it appears the developers have never used the program or understood how actaul business uses it.

Can someone get these things fixed to be better than Essentials, or do we look elsewhere?

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @rjnixon10 

Thank you for your feedback. 

If you have followed my above steps on workarounds for this issue and still encountering it, can you please provide some further details such as which web browser you are using when this is happening. Does it happen from every computer you log into or is it just the one? 

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

rjnixon10
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Chris,

Every computer using chrome.

The issue is creating a bill from the in tray - recognises the supplier, usually  the date, but no default account code - as essentials did.

Also a pain to enter the payment date each time - it should know if it is end of month, end of next month, seven days etc.

If the program is too dumb to recognise this - you should be able to edit payment terms under the supplier info.

Business seems to be a retrograde step on a number of things

MichaelStafurik
4 Posts
User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi is there any solution to this yet? I have the same issue for a few weeks now. Also using google chrome.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post