Forum Discussion

envirocopper
Contributing User
2 years ago

Budget management

Why doesnt MYOB export my Budget  into a csv file when selecting csv? (only xls and pdf work)

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi envirocopper 

When you say you are selecting csv, does it open the budget in Excel? If so then it sounds like it is doing as intended and generating the file as a csv, which is set to open automatically in Excel. You should be able to see this by the filename within the Excel sheet (top of the window) should have .csv on it or within the actual file that is saved which would be a csv file.

If you are selecting csv and nothing is occurring can you provide more insight into what is occurring i.e.e you are selecting CSV and then what happens? A potential thing to try would be to clear your cache and/or try within another browser.

envirocopper
      Contributing User

Hi Steven, Cache cleared and no change. I understand about exportng to xls but what happens when I click on csv is absolutely nothing happens. Nothing in Download folder, no csv file opening from bottom left hand corner etc.

Tried in Microsoft Edge and same issue. We have 2 companies with our subscription and both unable to export to csv, been unable to action fix for weeks now