New customer

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rubejain
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

New customer

I am trying to add a new customer but MYOB won't let me enter the address manually as the address in the drop down list is not there. It's only just started doing this .

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,446Posts

41Kudos

150Solutions

Re: New customer

Hi @Rubejain 

Thank you for your post. Since your using MYOB Business/Essentials, when adding new customer's address, you just need to select the Country on the dropdown first, once you determined the correct country you may proceed on manually typing the rest of address such as Suburb/town/locality, Region, Postcode, etc. 

Please note that you will always need to select or choose under the dropdown list for those tabs that has the dropdown arrow like the

screenshot sample below for selecting the Country: 

You may also have a look at this Help Article: Adding customer that has all the detailed information and steps to assist you with this.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post