Forum Discussion

JChappy
Experienced User
12 months ago

Purchases "Field Layout" not showing Services and Items even though it's my default

In our Purchases settings we have the layout set as Services and Items, but every time we create a Bill it shows Services only, and we do our invoicing with item numbers.  Are we the only ones with this problem?  We've changed the setting multiple times to see if it would update but it never changes.  It's very frustrating to have to press on the little settings wheel and change it for every single bill.  Help!!  We need to get this annoying bug sorted out.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JChappy 

Thank you for your post. 

When you go to Purchase Settings, there is a Save button on the lower right side of it. Please make sure to Save it before moving to another page. Also, I would recommend clearing your browser cache and re-login. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

• Hi JChappy 

I would like to check back with you if the provided resolution works and solved your issue. If yes, please click "Accept Solution", if not please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess