Reimbursement to members account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
benniss
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reimbursement to members account

We are a small sporting organisation and we have members payfor things on occasion out of there own pocket. How do I reimburse these expenses as credit on to their account so that it can come of their next invoice. or be refunded to them into their bank account.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Reimbursement to members account

Hi @benniss 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. From an MYOB Business/Essentials perspective you could create a liability account with the Account type as Credit card for each member.

When a member pays for something record a Spend money or Supplier payment and select that member's liability account as the Pay from account.

To refund an amount back to the member record a Spend money transaction, select the bank account as the Pay from account and allocate to the member's liability account.

To pay an amount off a member's outstanding invoice record an invoice payment and select the member's liability account in the Bank account field.

I would recommend speaking to your account to ensure this is suitable for your organisation.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post